- link to our site and any of our public posts.
- re-post a summary of an article, or an excerpt of up to 100 words with a link back to the original post.
- print content of our site for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© The Style Journal. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.thestylejournal.co.uk”
- re-post images that are owned by The Style Journal, but only with attribution to The Style Journal and a link to the original post
You are not allowed:
- to re-post our content in its entirety
- to alter or sell any content on this site
- to translate anything from this site into another language.
- re-post of images without attribution and link
To request permission for any of the uses on the above ‘not allowed’ list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with PERMISSIONS as your subject header.
By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies lined out below.
- We welcome comments on our articles and use the Disqus platform to enhance your experience.
- Please keep your comments clean and related to the article content
- We reserve the right to remove any comment
- We love to chat, so feel free to share information that is relevant, clean and may be of interest to our readers engaged in the thread.
- Always ensure comments are not offensive, derogatory, abusive or in any other way bad to read. We just want good conversation and a lot of love here.
Using the Disqus platform for comments means you can comment either under your name/username, anonymously or as a guest. The email address provided to submit a comment will not be displayed on The Style Journal and will not be sold or used to contact you unless requested by you.
Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on The Style Journal, but once left, grant us a license to display your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty free. You grant us the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class or in a video.
We expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.